There is an opportunity to receive some $STAKE rewards from the xDAI ecosystem potentially matching Bright rewards 1 for 1 but I would like to poll the community on a few questions first. Sorry for the lengthy post, there are a lot of questions below and they all are related. I look forward to hearing Bright communities feedback and I want to give a shout out to @castall for his help with this.
Bright rewards began in middle September.
- rewards for wrapping $Bright are 50 000 per month over a 2 month period (100 000 $BRIGHT) with sept 16th as the official start date.
- rewards for Bright-HNY LP are 175 000 per month over a 2 month period (350 000 $BRIGHT)
- BrightDAO can mint up to 10 million $BRIGHT per year as set forth in “Max Supply”. Just stating the obvious but of course that doesn’t mean we have to.
- Keep similar model with a liquidity pair and the gBRIGHT reward pools just maybe modify what and how much we distribute
- Try something completely different - Such as an Olympus Pro Liquidity mining (see below for details)
- Slower more sustainable APR over 9-12 month
- Concentrated 1-2 month high APR
- Mixed, first 1-2 months higher APR then following 4 months at a lower rate
- More than 225 000 $BRIGHT per month
- Same 225 000 $BRIGHT per month (~290% APR & 85% for gBright)
- ~100% APR & 30% for gBright
- ~50% APR 15% for gBright
- ~20% APR 6% for gBright
- Keep same reward distribution 75% to LP, 25% to gBright (using same numbers this resulted in 290% APR and 85% APR)
- Stop gBright rewards give 100% to LP (385% APR)
- Evenly distribute 50% / 50% (190% for LP , 170% APR for gBright)
- Less to LP 25% / 75% (95% LP, 255% APR for gBright)
- No LP only gBright (340% APR for gBright)
Olympus Pro - is a form of Liquidity Mining (LM) that helps to stabilize price while allowing growth in token circulation through a LM that sells the BRIGHT token at a discount while accumulating ‘whitelisted tokens and/or LPs’ the dao wants to accumulate assets in it’s reserve. The allocated LM tokens that would normally be used for farming which often results in direct sell pressure. Instead Olympus Pro uses what would be normally used for farm rewards to help offset the cost of the BRIGHT token to allow buyers to buy the token at a discount. Secondly, the bonding mechanism sells the BRIGHT token when the token value is greater than the backed assets to help stabilize price while accumulating a reserve.