Meets Schedule Discord Bot Funding Proposa

Title of proposal

Discord Meets Schedule Bot Funding Proposal

Proposal Information

Proposal Rationale
Detailed rationale for why this proposal exists and should matter to BRIGHT holders and/or the BrightDAO community

This proposal is to pay for development and hosting costs of the Discord Meetings Schedule bot. This bot can be found in the BrightID server, and can be invited to other servers upon request. It can also search for non-english meetings with their 2 letter IS codes.

Features that can be developed in the future include:

• Automatically posting meeting reminders in #party-reminders
  • DMing members upon their reaction to the meeting message

Team Information

Names, usernames, and/or relevant social links for team members (Twitter, Github, BrightDAO Forum, etc.):

I am @TalonM4 on both Discourse and Discord.

Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:
What are some of your skills or related experience that might help inform BRIGHT holders about your ability to execute on your proposal

I have a plethora of experience developing discord bots. You can find my work at TalonM4 · GitHub

Funding Information

Amount of BRIGHT requested:

I worked roughly 8 hours on this bot, and am requesting $25/hr. I also anticipate that it will take an additional 2 hours to complete the automatic meeting reminders and dm reminders. Given $Bright’s current price instability, I am requesting the 7 day average rate of 0.0380. This works out to be 250/0.0380 ~= 6500 Bright.

Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred:

0x50564E22436e7220B200AF4DddB8D176a4328DE4