Gitbook Spanish Translation

Proposal Information

Proposal description:

My name is Carlos Lenis, a professional translator with 7 years of experience. I have worked for different IT and cryptocurrency projects during my professional life. My proposal is to translate Bright ID’s gitbook (BrightID - BrightID) into Spanish language. I highly respect the valuable time of the people, so I work with and emphasize on creating a translation plan that has minimal impact on the client’s daily operations.

The work will consist of 3 parts

1. Translation of the Text

First, the complete text of the gitbook will be translated, considering the specific issues of the sector and culture, in this case it will be as neutral as possible so that it reaches all Spanish speakers.

1. Translation of images and videos

After the text translation, the images and videos will be translated. In the case of images, some may require editing. In this case, Bright ID’s designer could be used. In the case of videos, fully translated captions would be added.

1. Review and delivery of the translation

After the translation, the text and images will be meticulously reviewed to ensure that there are no typos or translation errors.

Expected duration or delivery date (if applicable):

Will be ready in two weeks (after start order).

Translation cost information:

Number of words: 4825

Number of images: 67

2 videos: one of 1 min and another of 1:32

Total cost: 800 Bright (~$400)

If you would like more information about me and my professional background, I will be happy to provide it. Thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Dama from BrightID core team can help with the images and final formatting.

@monomesa from BrightID core team has worked with @Fitzonder before and will review and approve his work on this.

@Dama and @monomesa please respond to confirm that what I’m saying is correct.

1 Like

I Confirm.
And yes, I will review his work.

3 Likes

Yes, i’ll help with the final formating. For the text in the images, you just need to give me the translation of the text and I’ll create the Spanish version of the picture.

3 Likes

@Fitzonder Do you have the 500 $BRIGHT required to create the proposal? If not, maybe @monomesa could create it for you.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t have that much, but I am talking to him about that step. Thanks!

Done
https://gardens-xdai.1hive.org/#/garden/0x1e2d5fb385e2eae45bd42357e426507a63597397/proposal/3

3 Likes

The proposal already passed again before I could blink my eyes. Really good!

1 Like

The translation has been delivered.
I’m currently reviewing it.

3 Likes

It was reviewed and delivered this Monday.

1 Like

Hey @Fitzonder , can you help with the final review? I’ve revised some screenshots of the app that was previously in English. I try to convert as many app screenshots in Spanish.

1 Like

Hey Dama! I am really sorry for the delay, I have been very busy. I already checked the translation and there’s no mistakes. Images are good, just one of them that need a correction, I already sent that image to your email with the corrections.