Aura Payment for January 2023

This proposal will be used to pay the Aura development team.
The hours below represent the amount of work done until January 31th 2023.

Beigi: 14:58:18 – 30 per hour → 449.15
TheMonkeyCoder: 9:51:32 – 30 per hour → 295.76
proffchaos: 9:00:00 – 10 per hour → 90

Research done on how to make rating values objective and finding a better alternative to “honesty”: 1000$

previous proposal price change: 87.298$

Total: 1922.2$

Can you provide more info on this part?
“Research done on how to make rating values objective and finding a better alternative to “honesty”: 1000$”

@alimahdiyar :

@yazdaaniam and I are curious how much of the hourly time for Beigi and Proffchaos was spent on research related to the changes we’re making to the rating (honesty) interface and why $1000 is separated out and not included in hourly time.

@yazdaaniam @castall
The research was done by proffchaos and me.
Beigi was doing it too, but because his role is a UI/UX designer in the project, that was mentioned in his working hours. Proffchaos and I were developers of the project and were just curious about the problem and did a lot of research and had conversations and discussions on the subject. We didn’t know that we’ll get a result, and that research was a hobby and curiosity for us, so we didn’t record time.
After we got a good result and presented it at the Aura meeting, then I asked @castall if we could have a 1000$ bonus amount on this month’s proposal for our result since we dedicated a large portion of our time this month to this research.

Thanks. That explains it.

Thanks for clarification.